All Cisco CCIE/CCDE written exams include the evolving technologies section that is worth 10% of your exam score. The evolving technologies section covers topics like Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and network programmability.
In this course you will learn:
- The difference betweeen public, private, hybrid, and multi-cloud.
- The different “as a service” options in cloud computing.
- Cloud infrastructure options including virtualization, containers, and orchestration tools.
- What Software Defined Networking (SDN) is and the different data models we use.
- What Internet of Things (IoT) is, the different technology stacks, standards, protocols, and more.
- And many other topics…